Australian Safety Compliance
We are committed to helping Australian workplaces meet their compliance requirements. We recognise that business operations vary across a number of industries, although a common focus on providing a safe working environment through risk minimisation is of vital importance.
AHS Sydney is familiar with a broad range of current standards, legislation and codes of practice and we are available to provide you with compliance expertise. As a national, trusted source we offer a broad range of quality solutions to create a safe, secure, efficient and compliant workplace.
Your Industry Specific Requirements Throughout the nation business activities vary across a number of industries which is reflected in the differing regulatory requirements for operations. Below is a selection of regulations, codes and authorities that are relevant to our customers.
- Road & Traffic Regulations
- Australian Dangerous Goods Code & GHSBuilding Code of Australia (BCA)
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand Regulations
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Compliance
- Environmental Protection Authority
- The Australian Resuscitation Council
- Fire Protection Association Australia
Ask Our Experts for Compliance Advice
Have you got a Health & Safety question you would like answered by our Experts?
CONTACT US and our compliance experts will provide a response.
We look forward to providing you with compliance solutions to help your business operate safely and smoothly.